Apartmány Kamýcká has nine newly built attic rooms with private facilities (kitchen, toilet, bathroom) and three flats (2kk and 3+1). The last bigger reconstruction of apartments was in 2015. The building was built in 2009 after a total renovation of the house, which until 1960 had been also a family inn.
Sizes of apartments are from 18 square meters to 56 square meters, flats from 45 square meters to 92 square meters. All apartments and flats are non-smoking. Hassle-free parking in the street Lysolajské directly before entering the house, and it is also possible in the garden site of the house or in underground garages.
More detailed information on individual areas can be found in the left menu.
- public transport – bus no.107, no.147, night bus no.502 – distance 60m
- Mail, Municipal Authority and Czech Point – distance 625m
- ATM and Branch MS – distance 500m
- Campus Czech Agricultural University (CZU), along with sports – approx 80 m
- In the nearby sports complex features an indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis, beach volleyball and volleyball courts and bike rental.
- The only grocery store (Konzum), and restaurants are available across the street from the apartments Kamýcká
- More shops and restaurants are at a distance of about 500 meters (1 bus stop).
- center and one of the most visited sights in Prague – Prague Castle are easily accessible by public transport (bus stop Nos. 147, 107 is about 60m from the house) or car (3km) with the possibility of using the large car park on Vitezne Square at the station A metro station – Dejvická.
Options multifunctional house Kamýcká 10
Within the multifunctional building can use these additional services, whose prices can be found in the price list:
- use common laundry – washing mashine and dryer
- rent a TV, microwave ovens, electric kettles, blankets and sheets etc.
- use the Internet in a suite or apartment (cable or WiFi)
- regular cleaning
- rental scooters and bicycles
- tire service and motorcycle service
- diving center services